Ten great features of the new Chrysler 300 for 2017
Are you thinking about buying a new car? Then you should consider the new Chrysler 300 series for 2017. This classy sedan has made a comeback with unique and improved features. To help you understand the latest models better, here are some of the best features of the new Chrysler 300 2017.
- Intelligent steering The standard steering wheel in the 300 series is covered with leather which comprises accessible buttons for speed control, audio regulator, voice commands and the Driver Information Digital Cluster Display. A few Chrysler 300 variants have authentic wood trim.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio This satellite radio runs over 150 channels including talk shows and numerous programs involving sports.
- Customizable interior seating Chrysler 300 offers consumers a fantastic opportunity to personalize the interior room by providing 13 seating options. All the seats are designed by using leather materials.
- ParkSense front and rear park assist This technology utilizes ultrasonic sensors at reduced speeds to sense stationary things in front or behind of the car.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist by LaneSense This feature is useful in notifying you about unplanned lane drifts and will assist you to get back on the correct path.
- Advanced brake assist This particular system will help you evade any unfortunate incidences by intensifying brake force automatically when insufficient power is applied to stop the car.
- Driver Information Digital Cluster Display The DID feature projects a series of real-time data such as speed, compass, gas economy, trip, speed control, audio selection, system status and engine performance.
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine Graced by award-winning recognition, the engine for the new Chrysler 300 2017 series delivers a mileage of 30 mpg on highways. Therefore, even with a super luxurious appeal, this car can take you to some amazing road trips.
- Adaptive cruise control with stop This system handles the brake and throttle to maintain an acceptable distance from the vehicle in front of your car and can even manage to apply the brake to a complete halt.
- Blind spot monitoring system This detection system installed in the new Chrysler 300 assists you while making changes in the lane. It monitors if there are any vehicles in proximity to yours and signals you by illuminating an icon in the peripheral mirror.
The new Chrysler 300 for 2017 comes in five iterations which vary in cost and certain features. The variants are mentioned as follows
- 300 Limited
- 300S Alloy
- 300C Platinum